Monday, September 28, 2009
Weekend!!
This weekend, I forgot to blog but here I am on a Monday night thinking about how my weekend went. I went to the doctor on Thursday afternoon and found out that I have a bladder infection! YUCK!!! Not fun at all....So they told me they were going to call in my medicine for me to pick up and it took almost a hour for me to get six stinking pills...so needless to say I was supposed to work at six but I had to call in and tell them I would be a little later due to not getting my medicine when they said I would! I also hung out with one of my good friends, she had German night at her house. Great food and great friends couldn't make for a better night even though I wasn't feeling the greatest. Then I spent the rest of the weekend doing laundry and studying for my test that were this week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment