Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stress......

This weekend has been a very stressful weekend. My sister went to the emergency room twice in a matter of 15 hours for an ear ache and sore throat. My sister is one that doesn't like doctors or the clinic so for her requesting to go find out what was wrong was a shock and we know she had to be in so much pain. The doctors got it all figured out and undercontrol her sickness and now she is on the road to recovery. But it was stressful when my mom and I were taking her out there. To help cope with the stress, I talked to my friend about the situation and they listened to me and said if I need anything they would be around. Also another friend left me a very funny voicemail and that made me smile and lighten the mood. Sometimes during stress you just need to laugh. Find something funny and just laugh, it really does lighten the mood and makes you think wow thats just what I needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment