Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Eating Disorders
In class when we were talking about it, it was had to hear that there are many people with eating disorders. I learned from a young age about my friend that was suffering from it. I didn't quite understand at that time but as I got older I realized how serious these situations were. It is sad that such young people suffer these disorders and feel they need to change who they are by these drastic measures. I cannot imagine the heartbreak it brings to the families that have someone close to them that suffers with this constant battle. I know for these situations will never completely be gone but it would be great if children and teenagers or anyone for that matter would not suffer espically from the media and hurtful things other say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment