In terms of my own personal growth...lately I have been hanging out with friends that I did hang out with the first year of college. Everybody had different schedules and moved dorms and it was hard for everybody to get together and we all agreed but lately we have all be talking more and decided that once a week we were going to meet and hang out and chat and catch up. This is amazing because even though we haven't chatted a lot we still talk like it was just yesterday we were together. Also, I have made many new friends from where I work and also from my classes. This is amazing to have such a wide group of friends!! I also blogged at the beginning of the year about connecting with family. My dad and I are going out to Utah over midterm break to see my greatgrandma and grandma (his grandma and mom). I have not seen my grandma since I was 10 and i seen my greatgrandma for my high school graduation. This will be an interesting trip out there and back (praying the weather doesn't get to bad).
I am also volunteering for Haven House and I am very excited to just in and help. I have had some relationship problems growing up (dating and boyfriends) and I have grown from those experiences and will hopefully help others that need the same support I had or even just somebody they can talk to just so they can say it outloud and figure out what they need to do for themselves. I am very excited to see what the next couple of weeks brings!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are positive about the changes that have come lately. Does reflecting on these encourage more ongoing changes?
ReplyDelete